Terms and Conditions of Use of our website and services
By accessing this Website, accessible from www.earthcarebrands.com you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on earth care's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on earth care's Website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This will let earth care to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format. .
All the materials on earth care’s Website are provided "as is". earth care makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, earth care does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
earth care or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on earth care’s Website, even if earth care or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on earth care’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. earth care will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. earth care may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. earth care does not make any commitment to update the materials.
earth care has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by earth care of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to earth care's Website shall be governed by the laws of us without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
10. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR/ PRO AGREEMENT
EarthCare, 1-800-RENTA-TEK™ , and their subsidiaries (referred to as "EC" henceforth) terms of services:
Pros/affiliate/independent contractors (referred to as "pros" henceforth)
1. Anyone hired for our technician position are considered independent contractors and shall be responsible for their own tools, transportation, and for being in compliance with their respective state licensing requirements. Pros that want to be employees have to express interest and have an employer-employee contract with approval from all parties involved.
2. All of our projects have a set pricing that has been established by EC and the client, with agreement by all parties involved. At no point can a pro alter/modify/change the contract. If done so without the permission or approval from EC or their staff may lead to pro being removed from the EC network, denial, or partial reimbursement of materials.
3. EC will pay the pros the amount and in the form that was agreed by both parties when the project is completed along with the material reimbursement afterwards so long as the conditions are met as explained later on.
4. The pro agrees not to start work until EC has received and verified that the first payment was in fact made by the client to EC (which was also agreed upon by both parties prior.) Pro can only ask if the payment has been made. If payment is being made through national fiat currency then pro must send the exact amount to EC prior to starting via Cash App.* If payment was not made then pro can wait until EC confirms receipt of payment or can leave site (a cancellation fee will be paid to pro from EC) or can reschedule with approval from EC. Failure to do so will lead to pro being placed on probation, possible dismissal from site without pay and/or complete removal from EC pros network.
5. EC can also cover for materials above $20**, only when the pro complies with our reimbursement plan requirements***, No Exceptions:
A. Pro must provide all receipts in clear and legible format to EC of materials only. If there is anything other than the materials then it will delay the reimbursement plan and may lead to refusal/denial or partial reimbursement.
B. Pro must also include pictures of the materials used/installed in the project
C. Only materials that pertains to the project at the time will be reimbursed, if materials for any other project are listed before their scheduled time, then it shall be considered as personal expenses which may or may not lead to denial/refusal/partial reimbursement.
D. If materials are bought prior to start of a project or if pro has their own parts and wants compensation for them, EC will reimburse for wholesale/clearance or market value of major brick and mortar retail/home improvement stores and their online equivalents, whichever is less.
6. During projects and/or working hours, pros must be able to be reached at by EC and their staff for any work related purpose, after 3 attempts and no response after an adequate amount of time, EC will reschedule projects to other pros in order to accommodate client/meet deadline.
7. Pros may not advertise another service provider in any way, shape, or form without written permission from EC.
8. You The Pro have no right to sue Earth Care or its subsidiary . The only legal recourse in the event of a disagreement is a nonbinding arbitration hearing at a public location in Manhattan Ny. The Pro will cover all costs related to said hearing
9. All uniforms and gear are non returnable and are made from 100% recycled materials in order to keep with our commitments to promoting sustainable development
10. All pros must purchase a uniform, Id badge, insurance, and complete up to 1 course upon request failure to do so can lead to earth care refusing to give said pro work or jobs until the issue is rectified.
11. Clients pay the pros not earth care
12. our jobs are leads we offer our leads to the pros free of charge after completing our sign up process
13. current insurance is required to work for us. Work authorization is required to work for us
14. You must be 18 years old to accept our jobs
15. priority pass users get first pick of jobs
*EC is not responsible for pro's cash app status and account nor any issues therein.
**If applicable: Failure to provide requested info may lead to denial of SLI/parts reimbursement. Reimbursement is paid after job is completed and closed out by EC, may take up to 2 business days.
***Applies per day and no rollovers.
Forms of payment:
EC agrees to accept these forms of payment: cash, Cash App, bank wire transfers, and BTC.
EC agrees to make payments in the forms of Cash, Cash App
TERMS OF SERVICE RELATED TO OUR CONTRACTORS AND THE SERVICES THEY PROVIDE
1. No warranties without receipt showing full payment was made to both earth care and the contractor onsite
2. The client is reasonable for paying the pros part of the job to the pro on completion of the work. Earth Care under no circumstances will take payment for the contractor onsite or pay them. it is your responsibility as the client to work out your payment with the pro.
3. Paying the pro means the client is satisfied and they forfeit all rights to getting the work redone unless it is an issue of warranty
4. The warranty is valid for 5 years and takes affect 48hrs after receiving the final payment. in order to use the warranty earth care may ask the client to submit evidence such as photos or videos related to the issue
5. Earth Care has the right to reschedule due to a no show of the contractor as long as earth care provides at least 3 alternative dates and times.
6. Earth Care is not liable for theft or property damage that occur onsite
7. It is the clients responsibility to verify the active license status of the contractors sent out to site
8. Earth Care being a private company has the right to refuse service to any person or group for any reason
9. Earth care has the right to put an appointment on hold to clarify an issue such as missing information or what it believes to be an inappropriate request for the ticket booked
10. Earth care has the right to request a copy of the clients id and or signature if the client is making a card payment. doing so protects Earth Care from Fraud.
11. Earth care has the right to cancel a service or put on hold a service if a client breaks our policy's in anyway such as putting the pro in danger, Working out a deal outside the company, trying to solicited cheaper work, consuming drugs or alcohol while the pro is onsite or leaving an unsafe work environment for the pro. If this is the case Earth Care will try to reach out to the client and work out a solution that works for all parties however if the client is unwilling to address the concern earth care has the right to cancel the service or put it on hold.
12. You The Client have no right to sue Earth Care or its subsidiary . The only legal recourse in the event of a disagreement is a nonbinding arbitration hearing at a public location in Manhattan Ny. The client will cover all costs related to said hearing
13. We have the right to Limit payment options or the use of gift cards at anytime in order to protect ourselves against fraud.
14, Coupons, promos, and rewards points are not valid for same day services
15. Payments greater then $499 must be made with zelle, cash app , or wise
16. Client must cover pro tool rental if requesting a specialty service such as a jack hammer, ladder greater then 8 feet or industrial size snake. etc etc
17. Client must reimburse pro for gas expenses if job is located greater then 50 miles from market city center or if servicing multiple properties during a single session
18. Client must reimburse the pro for all permit fees
19. Client must reimburse the pro for all material costs unless they are choosing to supply the materials themselves
20. Earth Care 5 year warranty program applies to the original homeowner only and does not apply to requests booked for someone else
Using earth care and its services will be considered as agreement to the above terms. If you have any questions you can always contact us at the number listed on the website